COVID Secure Rehearsals
OCS Guidance for Members - August 2021
Do not come to rehearsal if:
- you have symptoms / feel unwell
- you have tested positive (PCR or Lateral flow)
- you have been told to self isolate
- someone you have close contact with has tested positive
- you are quarantining after a visit abroad
We encourage you to use lateral flow tests regularly (ideally the day of rehearsal if you can).
The venue will be cleaned on the morning of our rehearsal, there are only 2 classes in the day and the latter finishes at 6pm. Touch points will be cleaned as we open up.
- Maintain 1m social distancing at all times
- Individuals can request a greater distance for themselves - please contact Nicky on 07725 368012 if you would like this
- Be respectful of each others space
- Take a chair upon entering rather than mingling
- Wear a face mask at all times*. We shall review after 2 weeks with a view to moving to personal choice
- We will keep doors and windows open for as long as possible - please bring warm clothing
- Wash / sanitise your hands on arrival and regularly after that
- Follow any protocols the venue has in place
- Check in the venues test and trace procedures
- Nicky to take register of attendees
- Avoid touching shared surfaces as much as possible
- Bring your own sheet music/iPad. Do not share if at all possible (use hand sanitiser if you have to)
- Bring your own refreshments
*Banks Music Singing Masks are available in
black, red or blue
If you wish to discuss any of the above measure please contact Nicky on 07725 36801207725 368012
Please be kind to one another and courteous as we all have different levels of sensitivity to
Covid rule relaxation.
The full Risk Assessment is available
if you so wish.